Sunday, November 23, 2008

Seen Any Kisses?

It's been a whole week since I've started looking for the Hershey kisses that Bo Hunkmeister hid through the house. As of 6:28 this evening, I'm up to 71. Only four more to go!! I might need to hire some people to come help me look. Bo said I couldn't use our kids but he said nothing about hired guns.

Some of you ladies have told me, "Oh, I wish my husband would do something like that." You have to remember that your spouse probably has some other wonderful qualities that Bo doesn't have, and that you can celebrate that special quality in your man. What qualities Bo is lacking, I don't know, but I suppose there's got to be one. And no gagging out there over that last statement, you were warned in my earlier posts about my esteem for the Bo Hunkmeister.

Now some of you guys have told Bo, "Hey, you're making us look bad." All I can say is, "STEP OFF!" Don't diss my man! That's the hormones speaking, if you hadn't already guessed.

Anyway, I might have to put the kiss search on hold in light of Thanksgiving. Tomorrow marks the beginning of the Cooking-Fest-O-Rama: brining the bird, dicing, chopping and sneaking bits of bacon when no one is looking.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and remember - pace yourself!

3 comments:

geisme said...

You know, you could share where Bo got the idea from(since it was not entirely his own.)-then maybe some others, men & women, might be inspired to do something for their spouse.
And I have 2 little ones who'll be happy to help hunt, I'm sure. :)
-Gail

The Domestic Goddess said...

It's from the Simply Romantic box we gave you for your wedding!

Amy said...

Dawn, I love you! I need to read your blog more often so I can laugh away all the whining I heard today! J/K...love the little ones!