Thursday, November 06, 2008

Ooo!! I Need a Dress for the Award Ceremony!


My blog friend, Lori (whom I actually met in real life) gave me this award. She's a homeschool mom like me with seven (gasp!) kids. Go check out her blog "Reflections and Ramblings of a Not-So-Super Woman" and give her some comment crack love.

Thanks Lori! You made my day!



Now for receiving the award, here are the conditions:

1. The award can be displayed on the recipient's blog.
2. Add a link to the person from who you received the award.
3. Nominate up to seven other blogs.
4. Add their links to your blog.
5. Send a message to each of those you awarded to tell them about the award.

I'm going to follow Lori's lead and only nominate one. That way I won't have to rack my pregnant brain to think of six more. I nominate "love cook create knit". She always has something interesting to say and I like her blogs on exploring a more environmentally friendly/frugal way of life. Rock on ladies!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

awwwww thanks Dawn! I'll do the footwork on my blog birthday which is on the 8th ... I'm going to do a giveaway too! Ooooo... stay tuned! xo Sandy

kenny g said...

I imagine you could wear the same outfit that you wear when you are blogging.......

Lori Watson said...

What's wrong with the leather pants? I'm thinking this is a leather pants occassion.

;-)

The Domestic Goddess said...

I haven't found maternity leather pants. Let me know if you see any!