Thursday, August 07, 2008

This Was Amusing

I got this idea from Lori's blog (btw, lovely to meet you and your kiddies). Lori's was quite funny so I thought I give my name a try. The deal is you type your name followed by "needs" into the Google search box.

1. Dawn needs a guitarist - No thanks, dated one, so glad I married someone who doesn't play guitar.

2. Dawn needs a miracle - Already got one growing, but if I may be so bold as to ask for another in the form of four wheeled transportation?

3. Dawn needs a tripod - uhmm...

4. Dawn needs a reality check - bwahahahaha! My reality is fine. You should try it!

5. Dawn needs to fly - That would make getting errands done easier

6. Dawn needs to get over herself - Google, you sure know how to hurt a gal....

7. Dawn needs a big glass jar to grow her own "brain in the vat." - Ok, weird.

8. Dawn needs a history lesson - Ooo! Another book recommendation!

9. Dawn needs training - Hey! That's not fair! I'm house broken!

10. Dawn needs a latte - Well, that was not really on Google, but since we were talking about my needs....

You're next!

3 comments:

Lori Watson said...

Hey, I wanna fly. How come Lori didn't need to fly? I've always thought flying would be cool. If only the Superwoman cape really worked...

It was awesome meeting you guys too! I'm thinking next time you come up, I grab my teenage daughter and her friend and have them babysit the crew while we mom's head out for lattes. Sound good? 'Cause yes, Lori Needs a Latte.

Anonymous said...

Hey, where's Dawn needs a Bo Hunkmeister?

The Domestic Goddess said...

Not there because Dawn HAS a Bo Hunkmeister!