Friday, June 06, 2008

~Sigh~

To my adoring fans -all six of you- I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while.

I've been...sad



So......sad



"Why are you sad?" the adoring public asks, "When you have a hunky husband, five cuter than all git-out kiddies and a level of fabulosity few have met? (yep, still off the meds)"

Because I'm suffering from....

PAFRVTSD Syndrome

(Post Awfully Fun RV Trip Syndrome Disorder)

"Gasp! What is this horrible affliction?" you ask.

It's what happens when you have a fun time on the road doing nothing but watching the scenery go by, drinking frappuccinos, eating beef jerky and then suddenly you're back home having to do school work, laundry and telling the kids for the umpteenth time that they cannot watch a video.


~sigh~


No really, I'll be fine.

It's ok.

I'll find something to write about soon.

I think.


~long sigh~


(read about the trip here)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wimp

Wendy said...

Ah, very good. I was worried that I'd lost you just after I'd found you :) Looking forward to reading more as you return to normal (sorry...I'd love to live in vacationland all the days of my life, too!).