Monday, June 09, 2008

Keepin' It Real

Baby has a tendency to get into a lot of things. I mean, a lot. I mean if something is broken or missing, you can count on it being Baby's fault.
We're trying to toilet train Baby today. Which means, while he started the day in a t-shirt and underpants, he is now buck naked. So I hear Baby fussing in the bathroom. "Ooo!" I say to myself, "Maybe he's trying to go on the potty and he needs his mother's help!" I go in to find Baby has gotten into my supply of sanitary products and is now trying to get the adhesive pad off of his little boy parts. Being the mom that I am, I blog about it.

2 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

I just bust out laughing REALLY loud! Great stuff. The only thing better would be a picture, lol.

GE is me said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I think that one served him right! But the visual just isn't right. Especially after walking in to your house tonight!
Yep, think ET might have been right, only thing better could've been a picture. He could've worn the sun glasses & been incognito. I just can't imagine. btw- did you help him before or after you laughed at him???