Monday, March 31, 2008

Public Service Announcement

If you love your family and want only the best for them you will brine your chicken. What am I talking about? Every time you have a recipe that calls for boneless, skinless chicken breast, first soak the chicken in the below brine for 20 minutes and proceed as usual. No more tough dry chicken for your dear ones. You can thank me tonight after dinner.

Dissolve 1/2 cup kosher salt and 1/2 cup sugar in 4 cups of water in a non-reactive bowl. This amount is good for 1 pound of chicken.



Wow, three posts in a day. Can you tell I'm blowing off schooling the kids?

2 comments:

C, C, N & E said...

Be careful of PriceRite chix though. I think it comes pre-"enhanced."

GE is me said...

Even if it does, I haven't found that to make a difference.(right Dawn???)