Sunday, August 02, 2009

How Time Flies

Eighteen years ago today I was at church....

No, I wasn't doing the Mormon multiple spouse thing. From the left are Matt, my "man" of honor, me, Bo Hunkmeister and Lou, Bo's best man. I asked my college roommate to be maid of honor but she took off to Italy. So I asked my good friend Matt to step in. I love the fact that he so readily agreed.


Pre wedding...
...I was pinning a corsage on my dad, running the show like a stage manager on a power trip. I love the smile on my dad's face. You can tell he saying, "Oh that poor boy! I wonder if he knows what he's in for!"


On the other hand, Bo and his best man were watching Rocky and Bullwinkle. Bo said he shaved three times that day. Maybe that's why Bo's cheeks were shiny.


These are my brothers lovingly telling Bo, "Now that you're part of the family, we don't have to pretend to like you any more." Aren't they the sweetest?


Marrying this wonderful man has helped introduce to the world...

Gummi


Tater


Princess Buttercup


W. Bear


Princess Git Er Done

and of course...
Baby!

It's been a fabulous eighteen years, Bo. Here's to more adventures!

5 comments:

Bill Parmentier said...

Congratulations... Here's to many more...

Amy Brock said...

Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Congradulations! (That's for you cakewrecks fans.)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not making us all dance!


http://www.jkweddingdance.com/