Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Girl

This is my girl, Princess Git-Er-Done.




I think of all my kids, she's most like me.



For example...



she likes to cook,




she thinks rules or instructions are for people who don't know what they're doing,




and she can multi-task like a pro.




Sometimes, she's a force to be reckoned with...




But she's also very sweet, like here when she's trying to soothe her brother:




Most of the time, she's just dancing to her own music.


And that's why we love her
.


Happy Birthday Sweetie!

2 comments:

geisme said...

yeah, but, it isn't tomorrow yet! :)

having said that, I will say Happy birthday Princess Git-er-done!(tomorrow)
& Happy labor day to momma!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, Your Royal Highness!

Did you notice that the first photo her eyes look exactly like yours do in your blog goddess photo? A bit cheeky, a bit amused, and all knowing - she is very you!

I also like the incredulous look on your tiny chef's face. You didn't try to tell her how to cook, did you?