Friday, May 09, 2008

Linky Link!

I initially was going to blog about our upcoming road trip here on the Domestic Goddess. I had visions of posting witty and clever things every day, making profound statements and astute observations about our wonderful country, parlaying that into a book deal and then a movie starring Brad and Angie as me and the hubs; more likely Mel Gibson and Phyllis Diller, but I digress.

Anyway, the ever talented Bo Hunkmeister has created a site for our road trip, so me, Bo and perhaps even a kiddo or two (or three or four) will all blog so you can enjoy our trip from a few different perspectives (Bo: This is great, what an adventure! Me: Where the heck is the Dunkin' Donuts?!?). So instead of coming here for your daily dose of Domestic Goddess snarkiness, go here: The Kerr Family Road Trip. Any publishing reps or movie executives can contact me through this site or the other one. Start microwavin' the popcorn!

No comments: