Monday, October 08, 2007

Sad but True

My husband is a wonderful man. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. But (and you knew this was coming, didn't you?) a few days ago he brought me a McDonald's Monopoly game card. Now I'm hooked. I'm addicted. I'm convinced that despite what God has blessed me with, I'm going to win $1,000,000 by eating one more cheeseburger.
(I've got an extra Park Place, States Avenue, and Pennsylvania Railroad if anyone wants them. I'm also not using my 20% off Footlocker coupon either.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sad but true! I think I fell into that trap the very 1st time they ran that contest. :)

GE is me said...

this might be even sadder; that your friends help/indulge you in this quest, by going to McD's for you as well. What is this world coming to?