Thursday, May 17, 2007

So Much to Chuckle About

1. I swear it's not my fault! I was born this way!!
This is from Intimate Issues by Linda Dillow & Lorraine Pintus ("This book changed my life!!"-Dari Mullins)
Researchers at Queens' University in Belfast, Northern Ireland, discovered that girl babies move their mouths more than boy babies even before birth. Ultrasounds performed on pregnant women showed that twenty weeks into gestation, girls made about 30 percent more mouth movements per hour than boys.

Chatter on ladies! It's your birthright!


2. Coke Plus
Yes folks, believe it or not Coca Cola has come out with a diet soda with vitamins and minerals. Healthy junk food! No, honest! Really! Somethin' yer mamma would be proud of! I looked at the ingredients list (yes, I know, dumb idea) and could hardly pronounce a word in the list. But hey! What do I care? To heck with the grilled chicken salad with a glass of lemon water! Pass me a Coke Plus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....from your sibling that works at PepsiCo....

We developed an entire Health and Wellness program to deliver better for you products and spot light smart, healthy choices for our consumers (especially the kids). See www.pepsico.com.

They throw a Flintstones chewable into that toxic mix called Diet Coke and you give them free advertising!?!?!?

I hope your realize my next mortgage payment has your name on it.